Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Welcome to Greentides, enjoy your stay ;)
@  hazex : (13 May 2017 - 02:58 PM) when will it be on again?
@  William : (12 April 2017 - 01:54 PM) nevermind i'm just dumb lol. sorri everyone!
@  William : (12 April 2017 - 01:53 PM) hey is anyone on? can't login to game.
@  D4nkest : (27 March 2017 - 12:13 AM) double xp until next Sunday
@  D4nkest : (26 March 2017 - 07:15 PM) from the skilling supplies
@  Hark : (26 March 2017 - 04:59 PM) None Ironmen, where do we get bird snares, no hunter npc?
@  D4nkest : (26 March 2017 - 01:53 PM) Double xp until next sunday so get training guys
@  D4nkest : (26 March 2017 - 12:22 PM) no server is fine
@  C Y S P : (26 March 2017 - 05:41 AM) server is down atm ?!?
@  C Y S P : (25 March 2017 - 04:40 AM) cant vote atm >.> almost 2 day in a row cant vote ...
@  C Y S P : (25 March 2017 - 12:37 AM) No Ppl Online ?
@  C Y S P : (24 March 2017 - 09:12 PM) Cant Vote ATM
@  C Y S P : (24 March 2017 - 05:15 PM) hey : )
@  D4nkest : (22 March 2017 - 08:43 PM) hello
@  Exhi : (22 March 2017 - 07:46 PM) yo
@  Delta : (22 March 2017 - 07:25 PM) hello
@  D4nkest : (19 March 2017 - 06:57 PM) Keep an eye on the update log guys some new stuff coming very soon
@  Blacktides : (19 March 2017 - 11:11 AM) boi :D
@  D4nkest : (13 March 2017 - 01:39 PM) hey guys few new updates check the update log http://greentides317.../67-update-log/
@  loki : (09 March 2017 - 02:12 PM) hi everyone

Photo

Frequently Asked Questions

No replies to this topic

#1 D4nkest

D4nkest

Founder

• Founder
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:37 AM

Good day Gentlemen and Ladies,

I've noticed as of lately there has been a tons of questions that have been asked to me that may be deemed as repetitive. Please address to the following simple brainstorming techniques that may solve your problem. If you still have your problem, feel free to PM me or any other staff members available. 

For other staff members and/or community helpers, feel free to message me certain common troubleshooting questions so i can add it here.

Frequently Asked Questions

• Why am I getting black screens?

​Black screens tend to happen when a failure of cache happens. A easy way to solve this issue is to simply delete our cache in your :/C drive and ensure you have the latest client as well as the latest java.

• Why wont my client open?

​When your client won't open, it is most clear that your problem involves your java. My suggestion is to reassure your java is updated to the latest version. You can do this by visiting https://www.java.com/en/ and looking at the download page. Next, Please restart your computer.

• Why do I keep getting disconnected?

​We are having a few problems but i am aware and i am doing best that i can to assure the problem is fixed. Please remember, patience is key.

• Why is my client claiming Greentides is being updated and is not letting me log in?

​D4nkest  tends to do updates during the day to ensure we are receiving content. Unfortunately, at that point, you can not log in to the server because it is being updated. You should reload your client and wait 5-10 minutes respectively.

• Why is it claiming that my password/username is incorrect?

Multiple users have reported this, if you come across this issue, possible solutions include : continuously clicking login until it works, if problem still persists, contact a staff member.

• I donated and did not receive my rank!

If you have donated and did not receive a rank following the purchase, please contact a staff member.

• I am getting stuck on 'connecting to update server' 

Please delete the cache search your c\ for GreentidesOSCache then restart the client, if you are still getting this issue please download the cache manually from this URL http://greentides317...ient/Cache1.zip and extract it in your C:\ drive\user\youruser

D4nkest

Owner, Developer Of Greentides

g2kJZw0.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users