Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Welcome to Greentides, enjoy your stay ;)
@  hazex : (13 May 2017 - 02:58 PM) when will it be on again?
@  William : (12 April 2017 - 01:54 PM) nevermind i'm just dumb lol. sorri everyone!
@  William : (12 April 2017 - 01:53 PM) hey is anyone on? can't login to game.
@  D4nkest : (27 March 2017 - 12:13 AM) double xp until next Sunday
@  D4nkest : (26 March 2017 - 07:15 PM) from the skilling supplies
@  Hark : (26 March 2017 - 04:59 PM) None Ironmen, where do we get bird snares, no hunter npc?
@  D4nkest : (26 March 2017 - 01:53 PM) Double xp until next sunday so get training guys
@  D4nkest : (26 March 2017 - 12:22 PM) no server is fine
@  C Y S P : (26 March 2017 - 05:41 AM) server is down atm ?!?
@  C Y S P : (25 March 2017 - 04:40 AM) cant vote atm >.> almost 2 day in a row cant vote ...
@  C Y S P : (25 March 2017 - 12:37 AM) No Ppl Online ?
@  C Y S P : (24 March 2017 - 09:12 PM) Cant Vote ATM
@  C Y S P : (24 March 2017 - 05:15 PM) hey : )
@  D4nkest : (22 March 2017 - 08:43 PM) hello
@  Exhi : (22 March 2017 - 07:46 PM) yo
@  Delta : (22 March 2017 - 07:25 PM) hello
@  D4nkest : (19 March 2017 - 06:57 PM) Keep an eye on the update log guys some new stuff coming very soon
@  Blacktides : (19 March 2017 - 11:11 AM) boi :D
@  D4nkest : (13 March 2017 - 01:39 PM) hey guys few new updates check the update log http://greentides317.../67-update-log/
@  loki : (09 March 2017 - 02:12 PM) hi everyone

Photo

Suggestions for updates in the future.

3 replies to this topic

#1 PVM Hulk

PVM Hulk

Developer

• Developer
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

Hey guys!

I've got some suggestions for any further updates that I'd like to share.
I got a small list on my mind, which goes as follows;

1. Bar in the top right, below the compas, Which shows the gained experience.

2. A tab in the bank that u can click on, named; "store all" (or the image) which stores all the items you've got in your inventory, into your bank.

3. The "Buy-X" option within the stores. Doesn't mean I want it to be in all stores, but that's the choice of the owners to make.

4. Different game modes. Some people like to level fast so an "Easy"mode would come in handy for them! And a harder game mode aswell..Some people prefer a bit of a challange (which I do myself).( -> Iron man mode already being worked on I've heard?)

(5.) This suggestion is more one of my own preferences, but.. I would love to see "Third Age Druidic" being added to the server! I love that set the most over (perhaps) any other item or set.

These are my suggestions for now, but if one or more pop up in my mind, I'll definately let y'all know about it!

Best Regards,

PVM Hulk. 

#2 Guest_Asuras Wrath_*

Guest_Asuras Wrath_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

Agree with all of these suggestions I'm sure they are trying to add all of this already but hope it comes sooner rather than later.

#3 Guest_brandon_*

Guest_brandon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

I'm just here you help assist, with your suggestions and show what we can could to help:
1. Bar in the top right, below the compas, Which shows the gained experience.
answer: This is a very simple fix the only issue being we wouldn't be able to have the Xp zooming up the screen to show the xp going up.

2. A tab in the bank that u can click on, named; "store all" (or the image) which stores all the items you've got in your inventory, into your bank.
Answer: Very simple to do, we will work this out.

3. The "Buy-X" option within the stores. Doesn't mean I want it to be in all stores, but that's the choice of the owners to make.
Answer: We can't have a selected amount of shops with this feature its a feature where its all or nothing.

4. Different game modes. Some people like to level fast so an "Easy"mode would come in handy for them! And a harder game mode aswell..Some people prefer a bit of a challange (which I do myself).( -> Iron man mode already being worked on I've heard?)
Answer: A nothing good idea we can put inside the games features, easy and very effective.

(5.) This suggestion is more one of my own preferences, but.. I would love to see "Third Age Druidic" being added to the server! I love that set the most over (perhaps) any other item or set.
Answer: Most Models (Items) being 3rd age in the aspect of 3rd age is very glitchy and buggy but we will have a look into how we can fix these.

---------------------------
GreenTides317 - Devolpment team
Brandon
---------------------------

#4 OzmafaSix

OzmafaSix

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

I know a while back I mentioned the "link" color and it was not an easy fix for some reason I cant remember. All three suggestions are good ones for sure. I wonder what the ease of making them happen is.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users